“A personal fitting experience will address your specific needs, giving you a tailor-made solution that will lead to countless hours of faster, more comfortable, more enjoyable cycling”
Our bike fitting service is a very personal and considered appraisal of your cycling physiology, technique and alignment. At The Cycle Room we’re acutely aware of the value a thorough bike fit can bring to anyone doing longer rides. Not only will it safeguard against preventable injuries, it will increase your levels of comfort, stability and efficiency, and give you more power and overall enjoyment.
At the Cycle Room we use Trek’s market leading Precision Fit system, catering for the enthusiasts, new and aspiring riders or those just wanting to get the most out of their cycling experience. Our range of bike fit services is as follows:
1. Shoe Set Up £35 (approx. 30mins)
2. Initial Bike Set Up £50 (approx. 45 mins)
3. Motion Capture £185 (up to 2.5hrs)
About Motion Capture
The Motion Capture bike fit is one of the most comprehensive you can get, allowing us to assess your cycling dynamics in much closer detail and make the changes that will make a real difference to you on the bike:
- The interview: over a coffee we’ll cover your cycling history, goals, previous & current issues or injuries and your needs as a cyclist.
- Physical Assessment: Before you get on the bike, its important to find out about your range of motion, core strength and flexibility.
- Shoe Set Up: Great importance is placed on foot dynamics; we ensure the shoes are correctly fitted and cleats correctly positioned.
- Evaluation of current position.
- Lower Body Set Up: Starts with saddle selection and continues through a series of incremental adjustments to arrive at your ideal biomechanical alignment for saddle height and fore-aft position.
- Upper Body Set Up: Assessing stem height and reach, and handlebar shape/width to optimise your posture and power.
- Follow up review: You will receive a detailed report which defines your fit and a follow up appointment to guarantee your satisfaction.
How to book
To book your appointment you can call us on 01403 252744, email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by the shop and discuss your requirements. On the day, just bring your bike along and you’ll need to wear your normal cycling kit and shoes.